This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Like most of America, I will be stuffing my face, judging commercials, and watching a football game this weekend. Every year K and I go to his sister's house for the Big Game. Each guest brings a fun snack and every year I always try to outdo myself.
These bars are super easy to make. All you need is an egg, sugar, vanilla, sandwich cookies, and a little butter. The best part is they taste amazing!
SNICKERS® Cheesecake BarsPrint Me!
5 Tbsp. melted butter20 sandwich cookies
16 oz. cream cheese, softened1 large egg1/4 c white sugar3 tsp. vanilla14 fun-sized SNICKERS®, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8 baking pan or line with foil or parchment paper.
- Pulse cookies in food processor until crumbly. Add to a mixing bowl. Add butter and mix.
- Pour crust into baking pan and spread evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together egg and cream cheese until smooth and creamy, 3-5 minutes.
- Add in sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in chopped SNICKERS®.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over crust and bake for 30-35 minutes until cheesecake has set and edges are lightly browned.
- Allow bars to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature. Then chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Overnight is best.
- Lift foil/parchment out of pan, and cut into 12 pieces.
- Store any remaining bars covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
My go-to stop for all my party supplies is Walmart. They have everything I need at great prices to bring a dish to an awesome party. I was able to pick up Skittles®, SNICKERS®, Pepsi™, and TOSTITOS® chips and salsa, all for less than $50.
Don't forget to go VOTE in the MARS Big Game Sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card OR an Xbox One. If you're feeling up to the challenge you can create and post your own snack stadium on Instagram. Make sure you use the hashtag #gamedayglorysweepstakes
What are your plans for the Big Game?