I'm not sure when or how it happened but yesterday was a BIG deal for this space.
Six years (and a day). Excuse me while I sit here trying to wrap my mind around that. To put that into a little perspective for you, and this is probably not a good thing, I've been blogging for longer than I've ever worked at one company (the longest was 5 fyi).
I also find it numerically interesting that I am turning 6... on the 6th of the month... in 2016. I was going to title this post '666' but figured that might freak some people out.
I have no momentous plans to celebrate the occasion. I'm simply soaking in gratitude.
* I'm grateful that I have this creative/venting/sharing outlet.
* I'm grateful that so many of you continuously show up to read my words.
* I'm grateful that although I needed to "change clothes" I had no intentions of quitting
* I'm grateful for the experiences and opportunities blogging has given me.
* I'm grateful for the friends I've made.
I just want to say thank you to all of you. If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that this blog would not have made it this long without all of you. The comments, emails, meet ups, swaps.... it's all been so incredibly awesome and I wouldn't change anything.