There are so many times in life where we think ‘if I had only know this then’. Although I occasionally find myself saying this it also makes me wonder, ‘what if I did know…’ Would it really have changed my decision?
Still, there are other things that I hope I never lose sight of. Not only certain moments, put people, conversations, and events as well.
- I am stronger than I ever give myself credit for
- My small circle of close friends are the best support system I could have ever asked for. Or that some "new" friends are on that same level.
- My way home.
- Where I've come from and where I've been
- Patience is a virtue
- I am fully, 100%, irrevocably supported by the Universe in everything I do
- I am loved. And not just by my mom
- I am my only limit
- Change is a beautiful thing
- Everyone started at the beginning.
But most importantly, I don't ever want to forget to tell myself